GearWrench 80948 mechanics tools have all been designed with the professional user in mind to increase productivity, access, and strength. The ratchets and sockets are made from premium alloy steel and feature a full polish chrome finish that resists rust and corrosion. Large, Hard-Stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (Double line) or metric (knurled line). additionally, the off-corner loading design puts force on the flats of fasteners for improved durability and reduced fastener rounding.
- Sockets feature off-corner loading design to reduce fastener rounding
- Double Line (SAE) and knurled (metric) ring to easily identify standard Vs. Metric sockets
- Chamfered Opening to guide fastener into sockets
- Full polish chrome finish cleans easily and resists corrosion
- Includes 84 tooth full polish chrome handle, teardrop shaped head ratchets, with flush mounted on-off lever